New Workshop is Perfect

After years of isolation I am finally able to interact with others and continue with my studies.  The new workshop has only a few things - mostly space - but it is perfect.  
I have Father's word that I have the only keys.  In return for the use of the workshop I've promised to write in my diary each day and keep up the practice of meditation that M has taught me, as well as not speaking to anyone but Father about him. It is also a given that I show up for dinner, as this is a routine that proves to my family that I am well again.  
It is sometimes difficult not to speak of M, as I wish others to know who is responsible for my miraculous recovery.  When they ask I have to pretend it was merely a childhood illness that I outgrew.  I'm sure it's just the opposite, that I would have gotten worse until I was driven insane within a few years.  I'm lucky Father had so many friends who travel extensively, or my fate would have been much different.