Dreams or ??

Are these really dreams, or are they real places?  Sometimes I am shocked by how real they seem.
I become despondent when I don't get away for several days it's as if the travel is somehow stabilizing my mental state.
Father is heartened that I am doing so much better, but he remains cautions, as we have tried so many treatments that have not had any lasting effects.  As M suggested, we are waiting a few months to see if this is a permanent state. 
M is an intriguing character.  Being around him is so calming that my minds clears immediately and I am able to understand everything around me perfectly.  The delusions and strange creatures that plague me are held at bay, and we talk for a very long time about life and why I am afflicted so.
He laughed when I told him the nun story, and he looked quite scary when I told him about the preacher.  He says that perhaps certain dreams may be things I have seen and forgotten.  When he left he asked me to try to dream of the most calming place I have been.  That would be the glade, but the underwater world was also nice.  He said to picture a ship for these travels, so I don't panic when I find myself underwater and encounter large creatures like the (spike?) fish. 
As I have a difficult time picturing the ship without wanting to build it I have started plans for a real one based on those in father's shipyards, similar to my models but able to float and maneuver underwater or in the sky.

sketch hanging on wall of office area.